An item on my order was backordered. Do you partially ship?
By default, all orders will ship when every item is in stock. We do offer partial shipments for domestic orders upon request under certain circumstances:
- Total order value is greater than $100
- Estimated lead time is greater than two weeks
When an expedited shipping service is paid for (i.e. USPS Priority, FedEx Standard/Priority Overnight), we will partially ship the order upon request regardless of the total order value.
If your order meets one of the above criteria, the request for a partial shipment can be made several ways:
- By leaving an order note while checking out
- Replying to the backorder email sent from KC Tool Customer Service after the order has been placed.
- Contacting KC Tool Customer Service through Online Chat, by phone or email.
Unfortunately, international orders are not eligible for partial shipments.