How long does delivery take?
- FedEx Priority Overnight arrives by 10:30AM the next business day when ordered before 12pm CT*. Click here for Saturday Delivery.
- FedEx Standard Overnight arrives by 4:30PM the next business day when ordered before 12pm CT*.
- FedEx Ground is for shipments to commercial addresses. Most shipments will arrive within 3 business days. Click here for a transit time map.
- FedEx Home Delivery is for shipments to Residential Addresses. Home Delivery has the same transit time as Ground except they do not deliver on Monday. Click here for a transit time map.
- USPS Priority Mail arrives within 1-3 business days.
- USPS First-Class Mail arrives within 2-5 business days.
- International orders generally take between 1 and 3 weeks.**
*next day delivery is not guaranteed during limited time sales, holiday seasons or when items on the order are out of stock. Overnight delivery time can also vary by location.
**International delivery times vary widely, particularly if shipments are subject to customs and duty procedures beyond our control.